Sunday, November 9, 2014

11.9.14 || Deer Creek Reservoir

Before Matt left for basic training, we were in the routine of taking Sunday drives to a scenic location where we would take a few self-timered photos with our lovely Nikon. Well, we are back at it! Today we drove over to the Deer Creek Reservoir. We were just in time to watch the sunset! It was seriously a breath taking view. The colors were so vibrant and warm. It was windy and pretty chilly, so we had to hurry! (Keep in mind-none of these photos have been edited!)

















I am so thankful for my little family and the time we get to spend together! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I'm with these two goofs! And I LOVE living in Utah. So many beautiful things to see and experience!

No comments :

Post a Comment