Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Photography || Baby Boston

I've always loved babies. And now I can say I love photographing babies! Baby Boston was pretty perfect for us during our time together. He was awake pretty much the whole time, but obviously he knew we wanted him to be asleep so he 'pretended' a lot haha! We even got some good smiles out of him!  There is something so powerful about a mother's love. I loved watching Devrey (who was my old college roommate!) interact with her little boy!  Enjoy! 
















 






For questions about pricing or to book your own photoshoot, email me at 
haleyjeanphotography@gmail.com

1 comment :

  1. Oh these are so perfect! There were so many adorable pictures! I don't know how you narrowed them down for this post, but you showcased the cream of the crop! ;) thanks again for spending time with us!

    ReplyDelete