Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bear Lake:: Hall Family Reunion

We spent the last week at Bear Lake with tons of family for the Hall Family Reunion. We stayed in a BEAUTIFUL house, all 32(ish) of us! I didn't grab a picture of the house sadly, but take my word for it, it was BEAUTIFUL!!  We had so much fun. Wednesday we spent the day at the lake & celebrated Will's first birthday, Thursday we  toured Minnetonka Caves, and Friday we just relaxed and celebrated the 4th! Here are a bunch of pictures, not in any particular order. 













































Grammy Joyce and 6 of her 7 children! So happy all were able to come!


I'm so thankful for such a large family. And I'm thankful that I get to spend eternity with all of them!!

My dad comes in town this week, and then later this month we head to Texas! Stay tuned !





No comments :

Post a Comment