Sunday, August 3, 2014

13 months!

Our sweet little man is 13 months old as of yesterday! A few big things have happened since the last time I wrote!

Will and I traveled to Dallas for my cousin Alicia's wedding!






While we were there we were able to meet Matt's sister and her two boys in Waco (they now live in Austin!) and we went to the zoo there!




Will got to meet my high school friend, Jessie!

Before we left, we went to watch the airplanes land! It's an area called the "Founder's Plaza". 



I also got my rings cleaned!



We had lots of fun spending time with my family, but we sure missed daddy! We came home to a cute new kitchen table topped with beautiful flowers! 







Since we've been home, Will has gotten glasses! He was still going cross eyed, which usually babies grow out of within their first few months. So we took him to an eye doctor and we discovered he's far sighted. Sometimes babies grow out of it, but sometimes they don't. Now he really looks like his dad!  No, it is not easy getting him to keep them on! I usually have to distract him with toys while I them on, and he will usually keep them on 5-10 minutes at a time. Sometimes less. It's definitely going to take some getting used to them! They make him look like a true little man!





He's a cutie that's for sure! Here are some more recent pictures of the little man and his 13 month pictures! 






















And lastly, here are some pictures we took today on our Sunday drive in Springville!





The next big events on our schedule are Will's surgery this Friday, the 8th, and then Matt's school semester starts the end of this month too! We are hoping to make a getaway to California Labor Day too! 

Love you all! 




No comments :

Post a Comment