Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thanksgiving Point

For Will's birthday my mom got us a Thanksgiving Point pass, which allows us free access to all of the venues there! So last week Aly, James, Will, and I went to the Museum of Ancient Life. Today we had a spontaneous family outing to the Farm Country there. It was a beautiful day and we had never been before! 



























There are so many fun things to do at Thanksgiving Point and I'm excited to keep exploring new things there!  I love spending time with my sweet lil family! 

After thanksgiving point, we decided we needed to go visit our little friend, Lacey's, graveside. Lacey was born at 23 or 24 weeks on July 15 last year, just 2 weeks after our sweet Will was born. Lacey & Will's NICU beds were 10 feet away from each other. Lacey was here on earth for a little under 2 weeks before she returned to heaven. Matt and I were able to attend her graveside service last year, but haven't been back to visit since. This was Will's first time visiting her! He was babbling a lot while we there! I think he was talking to her! 









I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and for the knowledge that families can be together forever, throughout the eternities. I know that Jeff & Rachel will be able to be with their sweet Lacey again. 


No comments :

Post a Comment