Sunday, August 17, 2014

Erickson Explorers

This weekend we found a cute little park in Salem! We went Saturday morning because my mom, brother, and sister were arriving in town Saturday night. We will definitely be going back to this park soon, it was so cute! It was a little warm for my liking-I can't wait for it to start cooling down more! 





















So my mom drove up my little sister & brother from Dallas and arrived yesterday! Chase & Taryn will both be attending UVU this fall. This means Aly, Chase, Taryn and I will ALL be living within 5 miles of each other! I am beyond excited. Tonight we had a belated birthday dinner for Aly at my grandparent's home in Cottonwood. 


































If you couldn't tell from those pictures, we had tons of fun together, as we always do! I love my family SO SO much. I love it when we are able to spend time together! 

Watch out, Utah! The Marstella's are taking over :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment