Saturday, December 28, 2013

Texas!

This past month has been so fun! Will and I spent a month in California with Matt's family, and now we are in Texas for 10 days with my family! It was sad to leave California! We had so much fun. I am so thankful for having such amazing in-laws! 


On Thursday before we left for Texas we had Will's baby blessing! 









All of Matt's siblings were there, it was so nice! We got Will's cute little blessing outfit from a little boutique in Utah called Sunday's Child. It was so cute on him! Still in size newborn haha. 

Friday morning Will and I hopped on a plane to Texas! This trip was sort of last minute. My younger brother Mason is going on his mission for our church on January 8th, so this Sunday, the 29th, he is giving his farewell talk in our church service. This will be the last time we are all together for about 2+ years! For Christmas he gave me a framed picture of him and Will! We will definitely keep this up in our house to remind us of his amazing strength and testimony!

^ the picture he had framed for us

So Will and I flew from Burbank, CA to Las Vegas, NV but didn't get off the plane. Then we flew from Vegas to El Paso, TX where we had a lay over then from El Paso to Dallas! It was a LONG day. but Will did SO well! Luckily he slept through each leg. On our flight from Vegas to El Paso there was no one in the seats next to me so he had a nice nap on the seats next to me!

                                                     

 
So happy to be home! 

No comments :

Post a Comment